Contract: Global Product Technical Engineer / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Chaska, Minnesota, USA|
|Salary:||USD320 - USD344 per day|
The client is currently recruiting a Global Product Technical Engineer based in Chaska, MN on an initial 18 month contract.
- Provide service support, including installation, repair, modifications, and preventive maintenance for in-house instrumentation.
- Complete documentation for all service activities
- Review products and distribute troubleshooting aids for field personnel.
- Document and distribute technical information regarding resolutions to field problems, hardware and software changes, and product quality improvements.
- Maintain and monitor modification and software upgrade status report.
- Determine appropriate preventive maintenance procedures, parts kits, and schedules to ensure effective on-going instrument maintenance.
- Review service manual documentation to ensure accuracy and current revision levels.
- Provide on-site support as required to ensure quality of new instrument installations and timely resolution of escalated service events.
- Initiate complaint inquiries with manufacturer as required by divisional standard operating procedures. Review failure trend analysis data for each product assigned. Identify failure trends and report them to management and/r manufacturer for resolution.
- Perform in-house testing of hardware and software changes prior to distribution. Ensure that all supporting documentation is accurate and complete.
- A Bachelor´s degree in an Engineering discipline or equivalent knowledge is required. An AA will be accepted as well.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in manufacturing, field service, or related industry experience, is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Must have demonstrated troubleshooting and analytical problem solving skills.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021