Contract: Sealines Engineering Coordinator / QatarClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client have a requirement for a (Sealines) Pipeline Engineering Coordinator. This role is based internationally with potential locations being Qatar, Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia.
The successful candidate should be a specialist in offshore pipeline/risers engineering and installation.
The job holder is in charge of the technical design and the technical installation aspects related to 10 pipelines and two subsea cables.
- Ensure Pipeline package detailed engineering is executed in accordance with the organization's safety regulations, with quality conformance and within schedule and budget
- Ensure detailed engineering activities of Pipelines package are coordinated in agreement with Engineering Manager and the pipeline package lead all along all the EPCI contract execution phase.
- Ensure Projects Engineering documents are reviewed efficiently, in time.
- Ensure Pipeline package detailed engineering meets company standards, EPC contractual requirements, with a placement in dues times of proposed/required deviations.
- Responsible for the engineering technical consistency within the package for all disciplines and through the technical interfaces
- Promote & comply with applicable safety instruction and other Company HSE procedures in all activities
- Coordinate the Company dedicated Pipeline engineering team, conduct daily briefing meeting, act as Company engineering focal point, report regularly to management, propose corrective actions as necessary in due course
- Coordinate and ensure consistency between disciplines in detail engineering documentation
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Qualification: Master's degree in Engineering, with specialization in offshore pipeline/risers engineering and installation
* Experience: Strong engineering experience with a good level of technical understanding of all relevant technical disciplines
* Experience of engineering team supervision/management on onshore/offshore oil & gas project, knowledge of relevant codes and standards.
* Familiar with pipeline & component material and related procurement engineering
* Experience with shallow water pipelines/cables project is preferable
* Good knowledge of pipeline/cables installation is desirable
* Understanding on pipeline flow assurance is a plus
* Fluency in English (speaking and writing) with good communication skills, computer literate,
* Strong leader ship skills and good communication skills,
* Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment
If you meet the above criteria please apply by sending full CV