Contract: Logistics Coordinator / QatarClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client in Qatar have a requirement for an Offshore Logistics Coordinator to work on a rotational basis.
The role will offer a comprehensive logistics (material, vessels & personnel) support service to the company.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Logistics operations experience with experience in Logistics for Oil and Gas industry (Drilling, Production, Projects and Construction)
* Operational Position, need to be constantly on the Field, Decision making, urgencies
* Good knowledge of Logistics means involved in the Oil and Gas activity (Marine Vessels, Lifting Handling Equipment) and International standards linked to Lifting Handling, Marine Transportation and HSE
* Adaptability, Problem solving, Communication skills with numerous entities, flexible and firm in terms of Respect of HSE rules
* English fluent.
* Ensure all hotels (safe haven & self isolation) booking are done and projection for both MP/CTR are communicated to hotel
* Develop follow up tool to control hotel management - check-in and check-out
* Raise TRFs and ensure follow up until offshore mob
* Dawinci player to support all chopper movement with CTR/MP
* Maintain offshore rotation plan as per offshore CSR requests and liaise with Onshore Personnel Log for changes follow up
* Maintain overview of CTR's Plan for day to day cargo operations: MR request, vendor delivery, loading and offloading of cargo and vessel movements
* Inbound & Outbound Materials: Verify ALL cargoes are manifested as well as returned documents.
* Control Material Reception Report and check if conform with MR and outbound manifest
* Communicate with offshore MPT about Material Reception and issue NC reports or OSD
* Ensure that final transport to the dedicated installation site is arranged and done
* Daily communication with Onshore Log Supervisor, CTR Log Coordinator (onshore position) and CTR Material Coordinator (located on JUB) if applicable
* Participate in the change of planning of logistics operations according to urgencies and non-planned events on site while ensuring coordination with other entities
* Coordinate with Platform teams to manage the scheduling of vessels alongside the installations
* Finalize Daily and Weekly report activities
* Check interfield transfer
* Daily Logistics Movements
* Weekly rotational plan for each project
* Weekly activities report to OOE
If you meet the above criteria please apply by sending your full CV