Contract: Laboratory Technician (1st Shift) / USClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||New Brighton, Minnesota, US|
Laboratory Technician (1st Shift) - 934562
Primary duties are to perform routine laboratory procedures such as:
* Buffer/reagent preparation, membrane solution preparation, and preparing test solutions.
* Perform basic mathematical calculations and data manipulations, which may require the use of a computer or calculator.
* Maintain complete and accurate documentation regarding routers, labels, and inventory.
* Maintain laboratory in a clean, safe, and efficient manner.
* Order and maintain laboratory supplies. Ensure maintenance and calibration of all equipment prior to use.
* Perform all activities in accordance with GMP requirements and established safety procedures.
* Utilize quality concepts and tools in the performance of daily activities.
* May perform laboratory experiments under close supervision.
* May perform solution tests using specialized equipment per established manufacturing procedures.
* Must have knowledge in general laboratory techniques such as filtration, glassware washing, micro-pipetting, pipetting, reagent preparation and weighing.
* Experience with handling chemicals.
* No chemical allergies or sensitivities.
* Good eyesight, very good manual dexterity, and attention to details required.
* Overtime may be required.
* Position requires AS or equivalent work experience in chemistry or other life science.
* GMP experience or previous training required.
* Experience at a medical device assembly firm or in a clinical laboratory preferred.
* Must be able to read, write and speak English.
* Must be able to follow written procedures and verbal instructions.