Contract: QA Associate 30528 / The NetherlandsClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Breda, North Brabant, The Netherlands|
The client is looking for Senior Associate QA based in the Breda Area (Netherlands) on an initial 12-month contract.
** Incoming Quality Assurance & Product Complaint Returns
This will be an onsite position
Main Responsibilities of the role
- Initiate and own Minor deviations related to IQA/WH/Complaints Lab activities.
- Provide QA oversight for Regulatory labelling in the WH
- Own training material related to IQA processes.
- Own work instructions related to own processes.
- Prepare metrics and own and maintain departmental performance boards.
- Perform assessments in support of complaint investigations (e.g. Reserve sample inspection,
- Return sample inspection and Safety Features verification)
- Partner with corporate product quality surveillance, assessors from other sites and contracted partners to resolve product complaint investigations
- Prepare, review and approve procedures or work instructions in compliance with corporate, site and regulatory requirements
- Similar Experience in a previous role (QA Complaints)
- Experience working in the Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology industry
- Understanding and application of principles, concepts, theories and standards of technical/scientific field Specialized knowledge within own specialty area
For more information on this role email me for a completely confidential chat about this role and other opportunities using the reference number: 934328