Contract: Development Scientist II / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Brea, California, USA|
|Salary:||USD240 - USD256 per day|
The client is currently recruiting for a Development Scientist II based in Brea, CA on an 18 month contract.
The Development Scientist II - Systems Integration participates in the integration, verification and validation of new and/or improved hardware and software features for the company's Clinical Chemistry and Immunochemistry Diagnostic Systems.
The Development Scientist II performs assay testing on these systems and uses the resulting performance to assess the functionality of new and/or improved features.
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which results may be obtained.
- Works with engineering staff to identify issues and investigate to root cause.
- Participates in process improvement, design change or current product support projects.
- Writes and executes experimental protocols, analyzes data, summarizes results, reports status of experiments to supervisor and writes associated reports.
- Provides quality assurance for adherence to technical standards.
- Maintains well organized laboratory notebooks in compliance with relevant procedures and supports technologies post-launch to resolve performance and/or quality issues.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- S. degree in Biology, Biotechnology or Biomedical Engineering with 2+ years industry laboratory experience.
- Experience with automated General Chemistry and/or Immunochemistry diagnostic systems preferred.
- Familiarity with BCI Clinical Chemistry and/or Immunochemistry Diagnostics platforms a plus (DxC, AU, Access, DxI, IMMAGE)