Contract: Area Division Manager - Warm Section LNG Trains / QatarClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||USD900 - USD1000 per day + Accommodation, Transport, Flights, Medical|
Area Division Manager EPC-1
The client; Qatar Gas - the world's premier LNG company is embarking on a $50Bn expansion project to develop the North Field Complex in 4 phases.
As part of this huge expansion project, the client has a need for a large volume of Engineering, Project Management, Construction, and Operations personnel for all aspects of the development.
The client is currently searching for an AREA DIVISION MANAGER for the EPC-1 scope of the project. The position by delegation to the Project Division Manager EPC-1 will be responsible and accountable for the Engineering, Procurement Construction and Completion (EPCC) scopes of a specified large area of the plant.
The Area Division Manager will have responsibility for the supervision and coordination in close collaboration with his EPC-1 Contractor counterpart of the activities executed at the High-Value Engineering Centres that will include frequent visits and workshops at their offices. The Area Division Manager will have responsibility for the supervision and coordination in close collaboration with its EPC-1 Contractor counterpart of the activities executed at Vendors facilities, in particular for assigned- novated COMPANY ITEMS and critical equipment, packages and bulk. This will require frequent visits to the Vendor's shops.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Certified Engineer, Bachelor degree in engineering or project management or higher academic diploma.
- More than fifteen (15) years in Project Engineering and Management, including for large and complex EPC contracts.
- Experience with multi- cultural type Projects.
- Experience with LNG Projects, preferably those with similar mega project status
- Technical background as a discipline engineer and experience as a Project Engineer, Senior Project Engineer, Engineering Manager with solid Project Execution experience, including with procurement, construction, commissioning, and completion.
- Proven experience with similarly large and complex EPC Contracts as Engineering Manager, Senior Project Engineer, Delivery Package Manager, or Area Manager.