Contract: Senior Recruiter / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Brea, California, USA|
The client is recruiting a Senior Recruiter based remotely on a 6-month contract.
Within this fast-paced environment, you will be responsible for full-cycle recruitment and TA related project duties that include, but are not limited to:
- Full-cycle recruitment; sourcing, pre-screening, leading the interview process & feedback sessions, facilitate all offers, set up assessments and handle the req in Workday until filled and ready for HR onboarding, and maintain data integrity and compliance in Workday.
- Establish Software/R&D recruitment & pipelining strategies and implement TA process/compliance while supporting the Hiring Manager and business needs.
- Assist Managers in developing attractive job ads to match job responsibilities and talent market and source for top technical diverse talent.
- Utilize various talent sourcing tools and research new tools/job boards as the need arises to source strong diverse and underrepresented talent for hire and pipelining.
- Data driven; Utilize data and heat map reports as needed to drive TA strategy and funnel building.
- Collaborate closely and lead the search with external recruitment sources (agencies/universities).
- Participate and/or lead strategic recruitment initiatives and TA Process Improvement projects.
- Attend Career fairs/Talent conferences as needed (may travel up to 10% annually).
- Experience in recruiting for Software Developers & Technical roles in R&D is a MUST.
- A strong recruiter who is technically inclined in learning & adapting to new sourcing tools is key.
- Background with Workday is preferred, yet a similar ATS is deemed an asset, and experience from Life Sciences, Biotech, Medical Devices industries or Instrumentation industries is critical.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of recruitment experience, preferable within a global, fast paced, matrixed environment in Software/R&D.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from University/College or equivalent years of experience