Contract: Rotating Equipment Team Leader / AlgeriaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||GBP650 - GBP695 per day|
Rotating Equipment Team Leader
The client is a world-leading producer of natural gas who is looking for an expert level Rotating Machinery Engineer to join the team in Algeria on a long-term (24+ months) rotational work pattern assignment.
The selected candidate will be the single point for all maintenance and reliability issues relating to major rotating equipment packages at the facility.
- Provide oversight for all maintenance and reliability activities of the following Rotating Machinery packages: - GTG's all sites, GTC's all sites, KBA turbo expander, KBA CO2 and inlet compressors.
- Oversee the operation and maintenance of system1 online monitoring system.
- Responsible for the major machinery maintenance program to ensure compliance with approved maintenance practices, quality of preparation, execution and reporting of work.
- Ensure compliance with the maintenance planning process for rotating team activities.
- Maintain the HSE and Competency Assessment and development plans for the machinery team.
- Provide technical input and advice as required for the development and implementation of maintenance strategies to ensure annual targets of reliability and availability are achieved.
- Develop and monitor in collaboration with the Maintenance Superintendent the annual maintenance budgets dedicated to the maintenance of machinery and control associated expenditures
- Assist/lead investigations of accidents and other HSE non-compliances.
- Assist/lead investigations of Production Upsets and other reliability- related events.
- Participate in required Capital Value Process (CVP) stage-gate and Hazard and Operability / Hazardous Identification, (HAZOP/HAZID), Safety Integrity Level (SIL), Health Safety and Environmental (HSE) reviews.
- Participate in risk assessments, pre-startup safety reviews, audits, and perform other functions related to the technical safety of the asset's major machinery.
- Contribute to the technical development of the other department's personnel.
- Close vendor contact including development and follow-up of relevant maintenance support contracts
Required Education & Experience:
- University Degree in a relevant technical discipline
- Chartered Engineer status preferred
- Team leader and supervisor with a proven track record of delivery in the Upstream industry
- Experience of working in remote/harsh environments is advantageous.
- A strong track record in HSE leadership, commitment, and delivery are essential.
- Experience in Rotating Machinery reliability monitoring and improvement