Contract: Welder / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Houston, Texas, USA|
- Under general supervision, performs advanced welding applications.
- Learns to perform visual and in-process inspections in accordance with API and ISO quality specifications.
- Develops skill to read and interpret blueprints. Helps facilitate the team in diagnosing, troubleshooting, and solving welding problems that enhance through-put within the work team.
- Supports the team and team's objectives.
- Learns skills to pass periodic welding tests and qualifications in compliance with division qualification procedures.
- Ability to weld MIG and TIG on base pipe with diameters from 3 inch to 7 inches.
- This position will most likely be a 2nd shift position.
- Training may be required during 1st shift and transition after training has completed.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021