Mechanical Technician Trainee / KurdistanClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Job Title: Mechanical Technician Trainee
The client is looking for a local national Mechanical Technician Trainee for a major Oil & Gas Operator based in Kurdistan.
Working Schedule: Rotational 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off
Purpose of the Role:
Maintain rotating equipment including mechanical support infrastructure of plant.
The candidate should be a self-motivated person. experience in mechanical problem solving and repairs relating to Oil and Gas industrial equipment. The candidate should be conscious of safety regulations and ensure the environment is not compromised. The candidate shall maintain maintenance records, reports anomalies to his supervisor.
Key Working Relations:
ØMaintenance Supervisor and Production Supervisor
ØEquipment manufacturers and vendors
ØService company representative
Qualification & Experience
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• 5 years in the Oil and Gas or Chemical Industry
• Able to communicate with production operators to determine equipment faults
• Able to align drivers to driven to close tolerances
• Experience changing mechanical seals in crude oil pumps
• Able to read service manuals
• Computer literate, able to up-date service records
• Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts, using hoists, cranes, hand tools, and power tools - replace part and re-assemble device.
• Capable of using precision measuring instruments.
• Able to record anomalies in log book and equipment history file.
• Excellent proficiency in English (written and spoken).
• Excellent proficiency in Kurdish (written and spoken).
The client guarantees a healthy, friendly and professional work environment, career development and offers good package & benefits.
If you're interested and have the required qualifications, please send us your CV via email subjected as " Mechanical Technician Trainee " .
Application deadline: March 10, 2021
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021