Contract: Clinical Supply Chain PM 30515 / The NetherlandsClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Breda, North Brabant, The Netherlands|
The client is looking for a Clinical Supply Chain Project Manager based in the Breda Netherlands Area on an initial 12 month contract with the potential to extend.
The Project Manager, Clinical Supply Chain is responsible for leading the global design and set up of end to end customized clinical supply chains in support of the assigned clinical programs/studies in a timely, efficient, effective and independent manner.
Main Responsibilities of the role
- Develop and employ project management techniques to design and set up supply chains for clinical studies. This includes:
- Create and maintain project plan to ensure timely clinical study start to support first subject enrolled
- Create and maintain study forecast for finished drug product in applicable systems to support clinical study start
- Design optimal packaging configuration for finished drug product taking into account protocol requirements and product characteristics.
- Ensure storage and shipping capabilities plus sufficient capacity for finished drug product is available within the supply chain network (both internal and external) to support global study footprint.
- Design cost efficient (re)supply model to distribute finished drug product via applying risk analysis and mitigation strategy.
- Ensure efficient and smooth hand-over to clinical demand and inventory planning team
- Facilitate the phase in phase out strategy for new medicinal product introduction, such as running scenario's, impact on study demand and set up activities for formulation and device introductions
- Performs other functions as assigned
Desired Experience and Background of the successful candidate
* Knowledge of clinical supply chain management
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in logistics, business administration or life science.
- 5 year's relevant working experience, preferably in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry, with an in-depth knowledge of supply chain management and clinical research management principles.
- At minimum 5-year experience in project leadership and project management techniques in an international and regulated environment
- General understanding of regulatory guidelines impacting clinical supplies (i.e. GxP, ICH guidelines, Clinical Trial Directive)
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written communication
- Advanced experience in MS Office applications
- Experience in using ERP systems, preferably SAP
- Project Management certification (PMP, IPMA)