Contract: Scientific Technician / USClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Chaska, Minnesota, US|
Scientific Technician - 934204
The Scientific Technician performs simple to moderately complex experiments and analyzes results per written procedure or protocol.
* Provide support for teams performing verification experiments: perform immunoassay instrument maintenance duties and/or execute experiments per written procedure with supervision by scientific staff.
* Manipulation of patient samples via dilution, spiking, mixing, and/or aliquotting to achieve desired analyte concentrations or volumes
* Screening of patient samples with automated immunoassays to characterize various analyte concentrations.
* Support validation testing for a reagent design web interface
* Bachelor's degree in a life science, preferably Chemistry, Biochemistry or Molecular Biology.
* 0-2 years relevant experience in diagnostic manufacturing environment is preferred.
* Must be self-motivated and action oriented with excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
* Must have effective verbal and written communication skills.
* Must be proficient in Microsoft EXCEL and Word.
* Experience in Universal precautions, blood, and body fluids desirable
* Experience working in a GMP environment desirable