Contract: Senior Analyst Materials And Planning / USClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Chaska, Minnesota, US|
|Salary:||USD320 - USD352 per day|
The client is currently recruiting a Senior Analyst Materials and Planning based in Chaska on a 6-month contract.
The Senior Analyst Materials and Planning manages inventory planning for raw material through finished goods, ensuring inventory is maintained at optimal levels so company goals and customer requirements are met.
- Oversees and reviews the demand forecast and master production schedule
- Reviews material requirements to ensure materials are provided according to schedule
- Ensures physical inventories and lead cycle counts are done and discrepancies identified and understood; provides input regarding the production impact of design changes, labor and/or material shortages, backlogs and other potential schedule interruptions
- Ensures accurate documentation.
- Support new product development with coordination of pilot builds and work orders to support these builds.
- Responsible for developing production/supply plans that take into account forecasts, availability of materials and manufacturing capacity.
- Manages forecasts and finished goods inventory levels to maintain high levels of global On Time Delivery to customers and distribution centers.
- Responsible for identifying and maintaining the appropriate planning parameters in the Oracle Cloud and Oracle EBS system to optimize finished good, subassembly production, and raw material supply plans.
- Partner with Development and new product teams.
- Lead continuous improvement projects aimed at improving planning tools and capabilities as well as improving intermediate and finished good inventory levels.
- Manages relationships with buyers, manufacturing leads, other worldwide finished goods planners, and other manufacturing sites to maintain visibility to and communicate any potential issues for finished goods supply globally
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Master's degree a plus with 5 years of experience in a professional purchasing role.
- Requires strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal leadership skills in a high-volume work environment.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of ERP/MRP systems: Oracle EBS and Oracle APS or Cloud working knowledge is preferred.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of MS Office applications especially Excel with the ability to learn new programs that are job specific.
- It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in: APICS CPIM and/or CPM certification.
- Demonstrated knowledge of how to effectively operate in a regulated environment (FDA, GMED, NCIS etc.).
- Previous experience with both finished goods and manufacturing planning for consumable type products.
- Work effectively with team members to develop goals and plans, resolve problems, achieve goals, and coordinate efforts within and across departments.