Contract: Well Services Supervisor / QatarClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client in Qatar has a requirement for a Well Services Supervisor (Platform & WHM Team) to be based offshore Qatar on a rotational basis.
The role will primarily be coordinating Platform based intervention operations, planned as per execution program requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Extensive knowledge of Slick line, E-Line, Coil tubing, and stimulation operations and equipment with management of service companies.
Ability to interface with Production Teams
Strong experience in Oil & Gas environment, including offshore exposure
WellView, Office Suite, Operations Planning, SAP : a plus.
IWCF level 4 Well Intervention Certificate or Drilling every 2 years, Bosiet, H2S training
* Manage, coordinate and supervise the well interventions operations, wellhead maintenance and stimulation operations.
* Ensure the adequacy of personnel, equipment, services with local/international regulations required to perform intervention and stimulation operations as per a written intervention and stimulation programs.
* Interface constantly with Senior Slick Line, E-Line, Coil Tubing, and stimulation supervisors to prepare, review and mobilize equipment and required services.
* Prepare PTW and JRA with offshore teams (OIM, OTL,…).
* Report to the onshore WS team (WS superintendent, WS Eng, WS Lead) on a daily basis all platform Well- intervention operations.
* Hold Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) technical toolbox talk and pre-job safety meetings prior to executing critical operational steps.
* Involved in intervention and WHM equipment stock management.
* Ensure all materials required to perform the operation are mobilized on site as per plan and back loaded with tracking.
* Prepare all material request lists, offshore instructions, Slick line, E-line, coil Tubing, or stimulation programs to safely and efficiently run operations.
If you meet the above criteria please apply by sending full CV