Contract: Customer Service Associate / Breda, North BrabantClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Breda, North Brabant, Breda, North Brabant|
The client is looking for a Customer Service Associate based in the Breda Area (Netherlands) on an initial 12-month contract.
Ensure reliable and efficient execution of Order-to-Invoice activities for To-the-Market Supply, including import/ export. Own end-to-end shipments coordination to internal (e.g. affiliates, manufacturing sites) and external (e.g. distributors) customers
Main Responsibilities of the role
- Ensures distribution of pharmaceutical product globally
- Processing of supply orders on a daily basis
- Handling of export- and import documentation
- Booking and monitoring of shipments and pro-actively respond on potential issues
- Handle and resolve service and transport issues
- Coordinate and execute return process
- Partners with third party logistics suppliers and other members of the supply chain.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with internal/ external customers (affiliate, distributor, etc) and the on-site departments
- Represent the team in cross functional project teams
- Identify process improvements and provide input for the periodic KPIs
- Ensure knowledge of GMP/GDP and job related training is up to date
- Continually reviews Order-to-Cash policies and procedures and recommends opportunities to improve operations.
- Shares responsibility with Corporate Planning, Distribution and Quality for executing disaster recovery plans.
- Other duties as required.
- Fluency in multiple languages (e.g. Russian)
- Knowledge and experience in Customer Service department
- Computer skills and ERP experience
- Experience with issue handling in a logistic environment
For more information on this role email me for a completely confidential chat about this role and other opportunities using the reference number.