Contract: Software Validation Engineer / USClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Miami, Florida, US|
|Salary:||USD320 - USD344 per day|
The client is currently recruiting a Software Validation Engineer based in Miami on a 6-month contract.
The Software Validation Engineer designs, develops and executes appropriate test plans and procedures. The incumbent prepares documentation required by FDA and ISO; interprets and evaluates test results, implementing innovative and effective test design solutions; provides information on project schedules; assists in the introduction of methods, tools, technologies and processes with the project team; submits progress; reports and participates in technical reviews; assists in the establishment of functional specifications; work objectives; schedules for assigned systems and/or subsystems; and participates in technical decisions affecting product modules and/or subsystems.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- May develop and track project plans.
- Adheres to technical standards.
- Monitors policies procedures and standards relating to functional area.
- Recommends changes.
- Adheres to policies and procedures.
- Knowledge in Flow Cytometry instruments is needed.
- Have experience in SV&V procedure development.
- Experience in hazard testing and hazard analysis.