Contract: HSE Advisor / EnglandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Grimsby, Lincolnshire, England|
Intermediate level HSE Advisor for onshore office-based role. Punctual offshore visits will be required.
- Review and contribute to updating of existing site- specific processes, procedures, and instructions according to requirements and scope of work.
- Drive a site culture of using and maintaining relevant processes, procedures, and instructions in the management system.
- Contribute to daily reporting of, following up on or investigating of HSE related cases or incidents.
- Create a good reporting culture through leading by example, training, knowledge sharing, and lessons learned.
- Support the site with legal compliance through use of RedOnline and promoting awareness of legal requirements on site.
Safety activities in accordance with the site HSE activity plan both on- and offshore (offshore rotation if required)
- Engage with HSE back-office to develop the global HSE plan and strategy.
- Safety inspections, incident investigation and root cause analysis (vessel, SOV, CTV, turbines, OSS, HUB-facilities, Helicopter facilities etc.)
- Documentation of safety inspections
- Support (plan, execute and follow up) in executions of emergency exercises and Emergency Response Plan
- Review and update activity plan according to requirements, scope and KPI's
- Support HSE culture projects as needed
Support site HSE meetings
- Participate and support tool box talks, back to work briefing and end of shift meeting
- Participate and contribute to all relevant site HSE meetings
- Contribute towards Board governance reporting on HSE
Contribute to HSE meetings both external and internal
- Participate in audits (internal and external)
- Follow up on findings from QHSE related audits and support implementation of NCR's
- Support site management in reporting to authorities as needed (e.g. BSH, Gewerbeaufsicht, BG, HSE)
- Reporting LTIs to HSE organisation in accordance with the process
- Ad hoc advise on questions regarding HSE in daily work (e.g. management, technicians, internal and external)
- Observe execution of additional/special tasks (retrofits, main component exchange, etc.)
- HSE related qualifications in accordance with national requirements
- HSE Experience in related offshore industry
- Good administrative skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good language skills
- IT literate (Microsoft office package)
- Have a valid Global Wind Organisations Standard Basic Safety Training (BST)
- Qualified auditor
- Qualified Investigator
The Consultant must bring his/her own PC with Microsoft Office software and must be in possession of an i- Phone 6 or a newer model, or a Windows phone 8.1 where the client's AirWatch app can be downloaded. The app is mandatory on all mobile devices used by the client's staff (including consultants) to protect them from cybercrime.