Contract: Laboratory Technician / USClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Miami, Florida, US|
Laboratory Technician - 934191
- The position will be responsible for tracking of the schedule of products for daily management and interfacing with the department engineers to coordinate incoming and outgoing shipment of the products.
- Training will be provided on the test sequences and download and management of data for test reports.
- The Attention to detail to the test method and documentation is critical.
- The candidate will be hands on to product pack-out for testing and cycling through the different test sequences.
- Attention to detail to the test method and documentation is critical.
- Fluent in English with great oral and written communication skills
- Task management skills and multi-tasking abilities / ability to follow directions
- Very organized and detail oriented o Basic computer/office skills including: Word, Excel, Outlook, PDF, Copy machine o Hands on working with product in the lab moving through the test sequences.
- Capable of handling up to 50 pounds
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021