Contract: Senior Associate QA / The NetherlandsClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Breda, North Brabant, The Netherlands|
The client is looking for a Senior Associate QA based in the Breda Area (Netherlands) on an initial 12-month contract.
Accountable to conduct low to medium complexity complaint investigations and determine if complaint investigations require escalation for further investigation.
Main Responsibilities of the role
* Ensures quality of complaint records
* Applies analytical skills to evaluate complex situations using multiple sources of information
* Executes SOP requirements
* Develops solutions to technical problems of moderate complexity
* Screens, evaluates, reports, and resolves record integrity issues
* Owns quality record and document content
* Determines situations which require escalation to management
* Bachelor's Degree in a Science Field.
* Quality and manufacturing experience in biotech or pharmaceutical industry
* Ability to successfully manage workload to timelines
* Familiarity with basic project management tools
* Demonstrated ability to consistently deliver on-time, and high-quality results
* Ability to operate in a matrixed or team environment
* Understanding of the applicable manufacturing/testing processes (i.e. API, Drug Substance, Drug Product, Packaging, Device manufacturing processes)