Contract: IVDR Program Manager / USClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Chaska, Minnesota, US|
The client is looking for the best IVDR Program Manager for a 10 month project to start immediately! Take a look below and apply if you think you have what it takes.
- Make or facilitate project trade-off decisions within the boundaries of the approved project contracts. Manage budget, schedule, resource management, and performance of the program and achievement of QCD (Quality, Cost, Delivery) metrics for their programs.
- Identify and drive countermeasures in instances when project is overdue or exceeding budget.
- Be the communication focal point for the project to PBDT, Product Planning Group, and Management.
- Motivate by example, mentor and develop team members to assure common understanding of the process and project goals.
- Use System tools and concepts to maximize efficiency and quality.
- Maintain continuous alignment of program scope with strategic business objectives and possesses advanced skills in finance, leadership, communication, influence, cross-cultural awareness, negotiation and conflict resolution.
- Work cross-functionally and collaborate frequently with Manufacturing, Engineering, Research and Development, Quality, Regulatory and Marketing, in addition to other functional groups.
- Support the strategic direction for the Immunoassay product line, including intellectual property, regulatory, development, manufacturing, maintenance, and commercial support required to launch and achieve product line growth targets.
- Bachelor's degree in Life Science, Engineering, Medical device business management or related field with 9 plus years of relevant experience or a Master's degree with 7 years of the same. MBA is a significant plus.
- Prior Reagent Development experience is preferred.
- Work experience includes 2-5 years in program or project management.
- Project management Professional (PMP) certification or similar certification is a plus.
- Strong motivational leadership skills and the ability to influence others without direct authority.
- ISO, NMPA and FDA regulated environment experience is recommended.
- Ability to travel is required (domestic and internationally) likely 20-30% of time
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021