Contract: Pipeline Engineer / FranceClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Paris, Île-de-France, France|
- Support Petroleum Architects in the development of Screening, Conceptual and Pre-Project studies
- Support Project teams with and is involved in design, fabrication, testing, installation, pre-commissioning, then decommissioning of pipelines, risers and associated equipment
- Assist affiliates for pipelines and risers operation and integrity management during field life, provide necessary support in case of incident. Carry out requalification and life extension studies.
- Take part in preparation, writing, update and derogation management of technical referential for pipelines and risers. Ensure technical referential is widely known and used
- To be involved in R&D activities for pipelines and risers
- To be involved in qualification of new products and new applications developed by vendors and contractors.
- To be involved in internal qualification reviews to Perform audits of field operation activities and projects. Perform project technical reviews.
- Help organizing the Trainings organized by the pipeline and riser department.
- Contribute to methods improvements within the team.
- Carry out development studies (screening, conceptual, pre-project) for E&P Product Lines (deep water, offshore, onshore) and other branches (RC, MS, GRP).
- Follow-up and assist project teams during FEED / Basic engineering, call for tender and project execution.
- Support E&P affiliates and occasionally other Group branches (RC, MS, GRP) on all pipeline matters
Context of Role
- Collaboration with and is supported by technical experts within team (pipeline design, material, welding, corrosion, structural, etc).
- Mission allows involvement in very wide range of activities during the pipeline and risers life cycle, from R&D to development studies, detailed design, fabrication, installation, pre-commissioning, commissioning, start-up, then field operation, integrity follow-up and decommissioning.
- Collaboration with many other teams / metiers: petroleum architects, flow assurance specialists, geologists / geophysicists, cost estimators, field operation teams, other technical disciplines, HSE, etc
- Engage and work collaboratively with vendors, fabricators, EPCI contractors, and possibly normative groups or other oil and gas operators.
- Expertise in the field of engineering, minimum 10 years of experience in pipeline design and offshore rigid riser.
- Knowledge of offshore pipeline installation.
- Knowledge of pipeline operations and integrity monitoring.
- Knowledge of flexible and umbilical pipelines or onshore pipelines.
- Mission abroad to meet / support subsidiaries, vendors, contractors, or professional body.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021