Contract: Production Technician - Advanced / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||West Sacramento, California, USA|
Production Technician - Advanced - 934169
- Operation of high throughput automated packaging line for molecular diagnostics products.
- Initial training will be on immunoassay product lines.
- loading/unloading Dryers, complete batch records, loading pallets and transporting them to storage freezer.
- Read, understand and follow company and department standard operating procedures.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures to reflect operations; ensure FDA, ISO and related regulatory requirements are consistently met.
- Update and maintain personal training record electronically.
- Minimum high school degree or equivalent.
- Understanding Lean Manufacturing concepts and applications and work experience in a clean room, and warehouse environment, a plus.
- Must have three plus years related experience in manufacturing.
- Must have experience in GMP, ISO, or FDA environments; medical device manufacturing preferred. Sit down and stand up forklift experience preferred.
- Computer experience with some proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel) - Strong attention to detail; a team player & perform well under deadlines.
- Prioritizes own work to complete assignments on a timely basis.
- Acts independently as appropriate.
- Able to work in a team environment.