Contract: Senior Software Test Engineer / USClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Chaska, Minnesota, US|
|Salary:||USD50 - USD55 per annum|
The client are currently recruiting a Senior Software Test Engineer based in Chaska on a 6-month contract.
They are looking for automated verification engineers to develop test protocols providing end to end product software verification for a variety of workflows including customer user workflows, database upgrade and installation workflows and integration workflows with laboratory business systems.
Engineers will automate existing manual test case protocols using our C# testing framework, manage routine execution using virtual environments, coordinate inclusion of new tests with continuous integration pipelines and document failures and findings as product software bugs.
Candidates should meet the following qualifications:
- BS in technical or engineering field (Computer Science, Software Engineering or other engineering fields with relevant work experience)
- 5+ years working in software development (developer or tester)
- 3+ years experience with automated test development
- Experience writing code (product, tools or test) in C# or other object oriented programming language
- Experience working with medical device or other highly regulated industry quality systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English) for working with virtual/remote teams, drafting protocols and documenting bugs
- Strong debug and investigative skills for troubleshooting issues identified during test development