Contract: Dispatcher / CanadaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
- Maintain and update jobs in a service tracker and update service calendar
- Maintain preventative maintenance database
- Maintain and update various customer spreadsheets
- Prepare electronic job packages for field technicians and track closure of tickets
- Booking of safety training and tracking of expirations
- Update on call schedule with answering service weekly
- Main point of contact for customers for any required field service repair work.
- Intaking all the incoming calls/jobs, coordinating with staff for them to get called out to the customer site, and they work with a few large customers and some smaller as well.
- Most of their interactions are with field schedulers, so other office roles (at the customer) and some direct operators that are onsite with the customers.
- The volume is high - fast paced.
- Mostly working on the computer working in JDE tracking the work.
- Updating Excel spreadsheets too, so a lot of computer-based work.
- Spending all day on both the phone and computer, but 80% computer and 20% phone if having to break it down (lots of texting too).
- Ideally someone with field service or dispatching experience.
- A scheduler or a planner experience would be a plus
- ERP experience/use an ERP system on a daily basis.
- Confident and assertive communicator
- Comfortable giving directions
- Experience in a fast paced work environment.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021