Contract: Quality Assurance Scientist / USClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Hialeah, Florida, US|
Quality Assurance Scientist - 934130
- Performs laboratory analyses, identifies and solves problems to provide
- efficient and accurate reporting of results.
- Performs testing, daily operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting on Hematology systems.
- Maintains necessary processes and procedures that ensure that statistical control is maintained in the measured processes.
- Provides support to technicians, engineers, and multi-functional teams.
- Ability to multitask, possesses interpersonal skills, ability to adjust to change, good communication and writing skills, analytical skills, problem solving skills, desire for continuing education.
- Ensures compliance to all FDA QSR/cGMP, ISO
- Able to make judgment calls using combination of knowledge of regulations, knowledge of technology, critical thinking, and interpretation of intent of the regulations.
- Ability to drive results, foster teamwork, handle pressure, and provide feedback o Ability to perform detail-oriented work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally in a team based environment.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite of products.
- Excellent oral and written technical communication skills.
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills.
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years in Science or Engineering discipline, or relevant years of Quality/Regulatory Affairs experience
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021