Contract: Systems Engineer / USClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Chaska, Minnesota, US|
|Salary:||USD49 - USD52 per annum|
The client is currently recruiting a Systems Engineer based in Chaska on a 9-month contract.
They are looking for an engineer to be part of their Clinical Diagnostics Immunoassay Instrument design group. This is an exciting product development opportunity where the primary responsibility will be to bring engineering development experience to their new product development team.
- Test plan development, execution, and reporting on complex electro-mechanical assemblies.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Biomedical, Aerospace, Systems Engineering or other related field (BS + 7 yrs exp, MS + 5 yrs exp.).
- Experience in systems engineering, integration or related hardware engineering field for new product development.
- Experience with electrical-mechanical machine design in a regulated market such as medical device, automotive, or the aerospace industry preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work in cross functional work environment (EE, ME, SW, & Chemistry, QA and Regulatory)
- Experience writing characterization and verification test plans and reports.
- Experience with design characterization.
- Self-starter with a sense of urgency to resolve issues and complete tasks.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Work effectively with team members to develop goals and plans, resolve problems, achieve goals, and coordinate efforts within and across departments.
If you are interested, please get in touch!