Contract: Materials Handler - Advanced / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Materials Handler - Advanced - 934103
- The Advanced Materials Handler performs the physical and administrative functions required to ship, receive, store, cycle count and distribute materials, parts, supplies, chemicals and equipment.
- The incumbent may unpack and check goods received against purchase order invoices and storage specifications; maintain records of received goods, rejecting unsatisfactory items; lift heavy items, operating a forklift and other equipment; prepare goods for shipment and maintain records of shipped goods; examine, stock and distribute materials; and may prepare kitting packages for assembly production.
- Moderate empowerment and initiative are exercised and required in resolving problems and contributing recommendations.
- Is responsible for synchronizing packing activities, with the ordering and delivery of material in support of packing of instruments and sub-assemblies.
- Should know Agile, Data 3, and Oracle systems.
- The use of method sheets for Miami legacy products, MoFlo and CyAn, with adherence to applicable procedures and lean practices.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021