Contract: Senior Quality Technician / USClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Chaska, Minnesota, US|
The client is looking for the best Senior Quality Technician for a 3 month project to start immediately.
- Perform instrument assessment testing and data review prior to release of product within the Final Test QC department.
- Responsible for carrying out product assessment testing complying with GMP.
- Timely and accurate completion of all related documentation is a key part of the role.
- Personnel will be responsible for reviewing and approving batch records prior to product release.
- Personnel will also ensure that the test area and equipment are maintained to a safe and compliant standard.
* Perform QC assessment on ACCESS and UniCel DxI instruments. * Analyze problems / failures, troubleshoot and determine corrective action. * Ensure accuracy and traceability of records to comply with GMP, FDA and ISO requirements. * Review and approve instrument batch records. * Generate moderately complex data entry and FPY reports using six sigma / statistical methods. * Initiate changes to current SOPs. * Train other QC technicians or temporary technicians. * Perform other duties assigned by management.
* AA degree in mechanical or electrical technician or related field with at least 3 years experience * Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel. * Basic understanding of six sigma / statistical methods. * Ability to analyze data for trends and/or shifts and work with lead Principle technician to troubleshoot issues. * Knowledge and application of Lean Manufacturing. * Ability to build solid working relationships that enhance collaboration and cooperation with others. * Ability to adapt to changes. * Ability to prioritize daily/weekly work assignments to meet goals. * Ability to communicate effectively within the work unit by gathering and sharing information and/or ideas. * Familiarity with routine instrumentation and laboratory equipment * Ability to multitask and pay attention to detail. * Ability to follow routine procedures without supervision.