Senior Manager / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Houston, Texas, USA|
Senior Manager, Technology Assurance, Engineering and Security Architecture
The Senior Manager, Technology Assurance Engineering and Architecture Security is the leader of the team who will provide Design, Build, and Test functions for both Information and Digital Services (IDS).
* Develop and maintain cybersecurity architecture and engineering principles for on premise and cloud solutions including the cybersecurity solutions roadmap.
* Review and analyze existing enterprise cybersecurity solutions for effectiveness and efficiency and develop strategies for improving or leveraging these systems.
* Develop cybersecurity technology implementation strategies
* Manage and coordinate the testing, identification and remediation of security defects in collaboration with the operational vulnerabilities manager
* Works with other security teams identifying emerging threats and develop strategies to mitigate
* Guide development of IAM architecture and direct IAM engineering and governance teams
* Implementation of the identity management strategies and enterprise solution delivery for Authentication, Provisioning/Deprovisioning, Role Management, Session Management, Password Vaulting, Privileged Account Management, Access Governance, Single Sign On, Adaptive Authentication, Analytics, PKI and Certificate Management, User Experience, and API Management.
* Partner with IDS Enterprise Architecture to design and deliver cybersecurity solutions for the enterprise in a highly complex environment with a blend of legacy, cloud and innovation platforms
* Support the IT Project Portfolio and provide cybersecurity requirements and architecture oversight.
* Develop, improve and implement cybersecurity standards and best practices following the 10 Key Security Principles.
* Oversee projects that are assigned to the cybersecurity teams and as directed by the CISO.
* Work with an application security manager in helping build an Application Security (AppSec) program to support all application development
* Report to the CISO on architecture, assurance, and engineering strategic objectives and operational run metrics, key performance indicators, and outcomes.
* Lead a global team across diverse geographical regions and time zones.
* Build and lead exceptional teams through collaboration, mentoring and skill training.
* Set employee goals and objectives, monitor performance and provide constructive feedback.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills including presenting to business leadership
* Prepare, establish, and manage a budget.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
* Security Certifications required. Examples include ICS-related certification (e.g. SANS GICSP), CISSP, CISM. GSEC a plus
* 10+ years Information Security Experience, with a minimum of 3 years in identity management
* Must have a good understanding of the following security domains: Audit and Monitoring, Risk Response & Recovery, Cryptography, Data Communications, Malicious Code, Computer Operations Security, Telecommunications & Network Security, Security Architecture & Models, Security Management Practices, Investigation & Ethics.
* Proven experience with Microsoft O365, Azure Active Directory and Microsoft Azure.
* Knowledge of information systems security frameworks and standards (ISO 27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, etc)
* Fundamental understanding of IT security technologies, solutions, network communication protocols to the level of architecture and engineering
* Proven experience with risk assessment methodologies.
* Understanding of cyber threats, vulnerabilities, and exploits specific to oil and gas and solutions to mitigate the risks
* Able to work effectively in a matrix-management environment.
* Excellent interpersonal, analytical, organizational, and problem- solving skills.
* Understanding of project management knowledge areas.
* Advanced oral and written communication skills.