Contract: Senior Financial Analyst / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||San Jose, California, USA|
|Salary:||USD920 - USD960 per day|
The client is currently recruiting a remote Senior Financial Analyst to work on a 6 month contract.
The client is looking for a Sr. Financial Analyst supporting business unit FP&A. In this role you will be responsible for driving the financial results of the BU including P&L, revenue analysis, gross margin, headcount, capital and operating expenses.
Must be able to partner with the GM and influence team leaders to drive business and financial decisions. Must be able to deliver tactical results while balancing the strategic needs of the group. The role requires previous experience supporting a Business Unit or Division.
A strong team player, the owner of this role brings business acumen, a passion for operational excellence, great attention to detail and a proven ability to work with senior leadership across a worldwide organization. Join a global, growing, and profitable company and take the next step in your career.
- Partner with GM and Business Unit leadership team to understand the business requirements.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams including Engineering, Sales, Operations.
- Develop monthly and quarterly forecast for revenue, gross margin and op ex for the BU and product lines.
- Track results to plan and drive variance analysis.
- Review and improve financial and business models to provide the business with additional insight to make decisions on improving the business.
- Develop a regular cadence with business partners to review monthly actuals, analyzing forecast variance, identifying trends and providing recommendations to drive forecast execution and accuracy.
- Partner to identify indirect savings and target, track and evaluate key business performance indicators, providing recommendations for process improvement opportunities.
- Bachelor's in Finance or Accounting, MBA/CPA preferred.
- 4-5 years of prior experience in financial planning and analysis role/Business Finance role preferred.
- Strong communication and partnership skills with ability to build and convey business insight.
- Strong Problem solving.
- Financial Modelling and Analytical skills.
- Result-oriented, highly energetic, dynamic individual with hands-on mentality.
- High attention to detail but also have the ability to communicate at an executive level.
- Proven ability to think outside the box and develop new ideas and creative solutions to problems.
- Self- starter able to prioritize given responsibilities.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Advanced user of MS Excel and/or MS Access/VBA. Experience in Oracle/Hyperion/Qliksense preferred.