Contract: Reliability Engineer 30458 / The NetherlandsClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Breda, North Brabant, The Netherlands|
The client has an exciting new opportunity for a Reliability Engineer based in the Breda (Netherlands) Area on an Initial 6 month Contract
- Develop Asset Lifecycle Management, drive implementation, embed in processes and implement monitoring.
- Develop strategy and concepts for maintenance and spare parts, using risk based approach (e.g. RCM, FMEA)
- Ensure the reliability and maintainability of new and existing equipment
- Responsible for Asset availability and Performance monitoring. Identify improvement opportunities and coordinate improvement plans.
- Identify compliance issues and business performance risks and implement mitigation measures
- Lead activities to perform regular technical assessments an annual and multi-year develop process equipment LRPM plan
- Develop maintenance and implement maintenance cost management. Develop initiatives to reduce costs permanently
- Actively share information with Reliability leaders in the Finished Drug Product Network
Desired Experience and Background of the successful candidate
- BS degree in Engineering, science or related technological field of equivalent combination of education and experience
- 8+ years of relevant work experience with 5+ years in Reliability Engineering in operations / manufacturing environment
- Direct experience with regulated environment (GMP, OSHA, EPA)
- Be familiar with methods like Root cause analysis (RCA), Failure mode and effect analysis (FMEA) and Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM)
- Occasionally work outside office hours/Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication
- Knowledge of (personal) computer software, specifically :CMMS (preferably Maximo) ERP (preferably SAP)MS office
- Experience in working with different departments and groups in the organization.
- Familiarity with validation processes and protocols
- Experience with pharmaceutical packaging equipment
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021