Contract: Project Coordinator / The NetherlandsClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Breda, North Brabant, The Netherlands|
The client are looking for Project Coordinator based in the Breda Area (Netherlands) on an initial 6 month contract.
About the team:
The 35 people Engineering team is located in Breda, The Netherlands, and serves the local Packaging production and Warehousing operations. The team is responsible for delivering Capital projects, introducing technical capabilities for new products, and supporting production with trouble shooting and equipment improvements.
Main Responsibilities of the role
* Assist the Sr.Project Manager by setting up and coordinating Capital Project tasks, schedules, change control activities and project status reporting.
* Collaborate closely with all team members and their leadership.
* Serve as Project Lead on smaller equipment related Engineering projects.
* Grow to become Project Manager.
Desired Experience and Background of the successful candidate
* BSc or Msc degree in Mechanical Engineering, Equipment Automation, Science or related technological fields
* 3+ years work experience with engineered equipment projects.
* Experience or knowledge of the pharmaceutical, high-end food or other regulated industries.
* An energetic and self-motivated approach to solving problems and driving solutions.
* Personal drive to meet deadlines and schedules and be accountable.
* Likes working in team.
* Attentive to quality delivery.
* Self-propelling nature.
* MS Office and MS Project proficiency