Contract: Process Engineer / CanadaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, Canada|
Job Purpose & Objective
- The objective of this role is to support the LOPC Reduction Sitewide Initiative. The goal is to eliminate LOPCs and API Process Safety events from failures due to freezing dead leg and wet lines
- The Process Engineer will report to the process safety department and tasked with identifying process lines without heat trace and insulation that have the potential to have water in them, identify design and operational deficiencies and provide solutions to correct those deficiencies.
- Operations experience in a Refinery, Upgrader, or Chemical Plants.
- Experience with Plant walk- downs and identifying lines and equipment in the field.
- Proficient in MS Office products, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- BS Chemical Engineering or Diploma in Chemical Engineering Technology
Personal Attributes & Skills:
- High degree of Process Safety mindset and demonstrated behaviors
- Ability to gather data and provide additional insights not previously identified by the project.
- Ability to interact and communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work with other stakeholders and obtain necessary information required to complete given task.
- Solid organization skills and attention to details
- Self-starter, self-motivated, persistent, and strong determination to deliver.
- Ability to work with little or minimal supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate complex/ technical information to the general employee population.
- Recognize a sense of urgency in communicating information to the appropriate parties.
- Team oriented and strong collaboration skills.
- Demonstration of a "can do" attitude.
- Ability to share information and best practices from previous experience
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021