Contract: Reagent Manufacturing Engineer I / IndianaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||USD280 - USD296 per day|
The client is currently recruiting a Reagent Manufacturing Engineer I to work on a 12 month contract.
- This person would provide the detailed reagent manufacturing line scale-up experience which is a gap within the Genomics/Temperature-Sensitive R&D area today
- With a compressed VPM schedule on SuperSpri, this person will be expected to keep all process development activities out of critical path's way, ensuring the deliverables (e.g. process/equipment/filling/cleaning validations, pFMEA) are completed on-time and effectively
- Collaborate with Value Stream Management, Manufacturing Quality, and Materials Management from the Operations end, with the goal of transferring over to an Operations Process Engineer after the new reagent manufacturing lines are launched well into sustaining
- Will be leaned on to lead reagent manufacturing-related kaizen events (e.g. standard work event, TPI) and become SME of applicable DBS tools (process 3P)
- Be able to speak to filling/mixing/capping semi-automated equipment & clean room suppliers for new applications
- This candidate would also likely be leaned on to carry Genomics API Design Transfer responsibilities
- Reagent manufacturing experience
- Applicable/recent/extensive lab work experience
- Experience related to DNA/RNA extraction or cleanup application.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021