Contract: Equipment Engineer 30441 / The NetherlandsClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Breda, North Brabant, The Netherlands|
The client has an exciting new opportunity for an Equipment Engineer based in the Breda (Netherlands) Area on an Initial 12 month Contract
- Complete complex or novel assignments requiring development of new and/or improved engineering techniques and procedures
- Coordinate company policies and develop procedures that affect multiple organizational units
Employ advanced engineering techniques and/or modifications of advanced techniques within area of engineering expertise
- Maintain project budgets encompassing multiple disciplines for areas within assigned projects
- Supervise, coordinate and review work of a small staff of engineers, associated and/or techniques within area of engineering expertise
- Application of mature engineering knowledge in planning and conducting projects
Coordinate the work of vendors, consultants and engineering firms on development of standard design documents
- Work with project managers to complete design and engineering projects within schedule, budget and quality constraints
- Develop technical solutions to complex problems requiring the regular use of ingenuity and creativity
- Work with research, manufacturing, process development, utilities, facilities, QA and validation departments in developing requirements and recommendations for large and/or highly complex system modifications and Support the business units in continuous improvements efforts.
- Complete actions and project activities according to the established timelines
- Optimisation of cost/performance ratio within Engineering Department
Desired Experience and Background of the successful candidate
- BS degree in Engineering, science or related technological field of equivalent combination of education and experience
- Typically 8+ years of relevant work experience with 6+ years in operations / manufacturing environment
- Direct experience with the implementation of cobot (collaborative robot) and Industrial robot technology.
- Direct experience with regulated environment (e.g. GMP, OSHA, EPA)
Occasionally work outside office hours
- Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication
Knowledge of (personal) computer software, specifically: SAP MS office
- Experience with project management and managing relations.
- Experience in working with different departments and groups in the organization.
- Familiarity with validation processes and protocols
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021