Services Procurement Practice Regional Leader (EMEA/APAC) / EnglandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Salary - Competitive
Location - Remote
The client is an Internationally renowned advisor of talent supply chain strategies and workforce solutions. Specialising in supporting their extensive client portfolio improve their workforce strategy the business are known for offering a level of service which is different from the rest. Due to expansion the organisation is on the lookout for a Services Procurement Practice Regional Leader to work across the EMEA/APAC region and manage some of their biggest clients.
This position will represent the services procurement practice as a regional subject matter expert, providing thought leadership and support to the sales organisation for new business opportunities and growth, as well as direction and support for program service delivery and advisory services engagements. This individual will have management responsibility for a team of services procurement consultants based globally. While focus for the role is regional in nature, it supports an enterprise practice with responsibilities and exposure that will span globally.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Consult with clients, analysts, industry leaders to include providing thought leadership, formulating white papers and representing the business in industry conferences
- Coaching and developing regional operations/sales/architect team members on services procurement including developing and conducting training
- Support for global and regional new business development to include sales presentations, discovery sessions, RFP responses and solution design
- Support and subject matter expertise to support program implementations from kickoff and discovery sessions through hypercare post-launch
- Supplier relationship management, contract negotiations and supplier issue resolution
- Engaging client executives and business stakeholders to discuss SOW and industry trends as well as formulating recommendations for strategic enhancements to programs
- Leading and participating in advisory services engagements in collaboration with other practice members and regional leadership. Examples include self-managed program consultation, cost savings opportunity analysis, labor and spend categorization, and SOW validation assessments
- Acting as an escalation point for program implementation and service delivery challenges, capturing learnings from these activities to integrate into overall practice standards and ensure learnings are translated into continuous improvements and product evolution
- Deploying key practice initiatives and methodologies to PMO teams
- Supervise practice team members which may include procurement consultants and shared services program specialists
Key Skills & Experience Required
The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong background in business development, procurement operations and statement of work program (SOW) to support client program and drive sales for our services procurement product.
- Bi-lingual - ideally English: German speaking but would also consider English: Other European language
- MBA or equivalent graduate degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience working in consulting or business development
- 5+ years of experience in a Procurement or Operations role related to Business Process Outsourcing, Services, IT project delivery, Consulting, Managed Services, MSP program management or other SOW based service
- Prior experience with VMS tools such as SAP Fieldglass or Beeline, with working knowledge of the services procurement or SOW modules preferred
- Experience writing white papers