Contract: Mechanical Engineer / Denmark
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
|Location:||Gentofte Municipality, Denmark|
Your key tasks will be to:
- be responsible for the design of mechanical, HVAC & fire safety systems on onshore / offshore substations during all phases from concept to commissioning
- prepare technical specifications, design basis, lists and calculations for mechanical, HVAC & fire safety components for both onshore and offshore substations
- ensure that the deliverables from engineering, fabrication and principal contractors are of the right quality according to requirements
- Support Technical Integrity team on retrofit projects
- participate in FAT/SAT of mechanical, HVAC & fire safety systems on onshore and offshore substations
- participate in project team meetings and cross-disciplinary cooperation and to support supervision and commissioning activities as well as handover to Operation & Maintenance.
- hold a relevant degree in mechanical engineering and are interested in working with mechanical / HVAC / Fire Safety design for onshore/offshore substations
- have extensive relevant technical design experience, preferably within offshore substations or offshore oil and gas projects
- have hands-on experience with P&IDs, calculations, equipment sizing and specifications
- have extensive experience with relevant international standards
- have a strong analytical approach, enabling you to handle a range of complex tasks quickly.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021