Contract: Construction & Integration Engineer / Qatar
The client have a requirement for a Construction and Integration Engineer for a 13 month contract split between Qatar, Indonesia and Malaysia.
The job holder will manage the project at FEED stage Construction and Integration studies and Construction and Hook-up Works during EPC phase
The projects involve the development of new offshore platforms bridge linked to the existing facilities, installation of subsea pipelines and debottlenecking of the produced water treatment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Manage at FEED stage Construction and Integration studies and Construction and Hook-up Works during EPC phase
* Assist the Package Lead to consider and integrate FEED studies outcomes into Call For Tender process,
* Ensure early-tie ins and integration works definition to the required level during FEED
* Ensure close coordination and interfacing with E&C entity during FEED and EPC stage to identify clashes/conflicts with project execution
* Prepare all EPC execution phases in particular construction and offshore works with regards to:
o Defining scope, procedures, work statements
o Coordinate with EPC and company (FOPS, E&C) entities regarding SIMOPS readiness
o Minimize Shut Down work and optimize offshore Integrations Works duration
o Supervise and follow-up EPC contractors on Integrations Works throughout all phases
Promote & comply with applicable safety instructions and other HSE procedures in all integration activities
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Qualification: Bachelor's degree or equivalent in engineering,
* Experience: Extensive experience in the offshore oil & gas project with relevant experience in FEED and EPC contract execution
* Experience of similar project during construction phase at yard will be a plus.
* Experience within a project team: experience within large multinational taskforce team environment,
* Track records of offshore brownfield projects,
* Experience in offshore facilities at conceptual and pre-FEED stage is a plus.
* Available for technical missions worldwide,
* Language: Fluent English,
* Computer literate,
* Good leadership skills and good communication skills,
* Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment,
* Good analytical skills,
* H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.
If you meet the above criteria please apply by sending full CV