Contract: Lead Electrical Engineer / France
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
|Location:||Paris, Île-de-France, France|
- Manage the electrical detailed engineering activities of the EPC contractor.
- Manage necessary assistance from Company Head office Electrical experts
- Ensure compliance of the engineering with approved SOR and corporate standards
- Ensure that the procurement of electrical equipment matches the project objectives regarding standardization
- To participate to the Procurement technical package preparation and to assist Procurement disciplines during all the procurement phases.
- Report to Engineering Manager, concerning discipline progress and areas of concern.
- Assist Engineering Manager with review of change orders, planning constraints etc.
- Liaise with Safety, QA, Construction, Operations & Commissioning project personnel with regard to Electrical matters
- To comply with HSE requirements and To support and enforce the HSE Project objectives and directives
- To support and implement the Project HSE management system (plans, procedure and specifications)
- To monitor the implementation of safety procedures and working practices by Contractor.
- To Comply with the HSE Training required for his position
- Perform as Technical Authority for Electrical Engineering discipline. Ensure that costs to company are minimized and that project schedule is maintained. Manage the Engineering Contractors and Equipment Vendors.
- Supervision, control and co- ordination of Detailed Engineering works in compliance with Project Specifications and Procedures, Company General Specifications, applicable local and international codes; with the objective to reduce costs without impacting the Schedule or the required level of Quality and Safety.
- Interface with other elements of the project on all Engineering and Constructability matters.
Qualifications and experience:
- Engineering degree in relevant discipline
- Minimum 15 years' experience as electrical specialist, in petroleum & gas industry in projects; managing projects effectively at all life-cycle stages of project development (FEED, Basic and Detailed Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication, Installation, Construction, PreCommissioning, and Commissioning).
- English mandatory.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021