Contract: Construction Manager / Indonesia
The client have a requirement for a Construction Manager to be based in Indonesia, for approximately 18 months.
The role is working Client side and will manage the planning, preparation and execution of all aspects of the onshore fabrication for the Project in the EPC Contractor Fabrication Yard, ensuring all key objectives are achieved or exceeded. This role is also the primary site representative for the Client in the fabrication country selected by the EPC Contractor. In addition this role is required to ensure the constructability and install-ability of the design is consistent with established industry processes and effectively manage issue resolution through strong interfaces with both company and contractor teams, delivering full alignment on the execution of the project from FEED to start-up.
* Reports to Project Manager.
* Direct reports: Site Construction team (total headcount of approximately 30 people)
* Role is accountable for effective management of overall planning, preparation and execution of onshore fabrication scope, ensuring safety, cost, quality and schedule commitments are met, together with the stewardship of the contract ensuring delivery of all execution aspects in accordance with project requirements and risk based evaluations.
* Major challenge for the role is maintaining strong interfaces between Company Operations, Logistics departments and Contractor teams to ensure alignment and issue resolution
* Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent site level management experience.
* Extensive major oil and gas offshore project experience, with experience at Construction/Fabrication/Project Manager level having overall responsibility for EPC contract execution.
* Broad and extensive knowledge of design standards, specifications, codes, and safety criteria related to major fabrication facilities, load out and transport and HUC, together with EPC contract management and knowledge of offshore facilities and structures design, construction and operations.
* Excellent spoken and written English skills.
* Strong technical and problem solving skills.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Strong organisational, planning and prioritisation skills.
* Good leadership, coordination and interface skills.
* Good negotiating and influencing skills.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office.
If you meet the above criteria please apply by sending full CV.