Contract: Lab Assistant - Nights / US
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
|Location:||Coralville, Iowa, US|
Lab Assistant - Nights - 933762
- Performs lab cleaning, includes but is not limited to: surface decontamination, equipment decontamination, washing glassware.
- Stores and organizes lab equipment in the proper manner.
- Prepares tubes, plates and other lab ware for use as necessary
- Maintains electronic records of tasks performed
- Performs administrative tasks
- Complies with the requirements for an ISO 9001 and ISSO 14001 environment.
- Performs necessary safety, emergency, and cleaning procedures.
- Prepares columns and tubes and pours gels for the purification process.
- Crushes glass when necessary
- Adheres to safety regulations, lab SOPs, and contamination controls
- Performs tasks outlined by the Maintenance Connection schedule within the given time period
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Proficiency in a variety of PC software programs with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office required
- Previous BACK END laboratory and chemical handling experience preferred
- SHIFT: Mon-Thurs 9pm-7am Full-Time
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021