Contract: Marketing Specialist (P2) / USA
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
|Location:||Brea, California, USA|
Marketing Specialist (P2) - 933780
- Copywriting/Copyediting of marcom, technical marketing and product launch materials.
- Develop messages, taglines, and written content for integrated marketing campaigns, optimized by channel.
- Drives campaign/tactic execution through Kapost and Master Control Process.
- Build web pages through Adobe.
- Experience Manager Owns Brand and Content review as part of standard work in the content generation process.
- Work with digital marketing and vendors to execute global campaigns to fuel demand generation, build awareness and preference, increase win rate, and promote customer retention.
- Execute marketing and sales collateral and content, both physical and digital, needed for sales support and outbound campaigns.
- Ensure materials are aligned to brand and are compliant to appropriate approval processes.
- Execute the creation of collateral and communications programs for the launch of new products and solutions.
- Establish and monitor relevant metrics and analytics to ensure outbound communications programs are delivering impact across marketing channels and regions.
- Provide insights and recommendations on strategies to evolve and improve marketing programs to optimize performance and improve ROI.
- Serve as a brand ambassador, working together with the cross-functional team to ensure marketing programs and materials align to and strengthen the client.
- Qualifications 2+ years' experience in marketing communications, branding, campaign execution, and digital / physical content development, preferably in the life sciences industry.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree or equivalent Strong creative writing and communication skills, with emphasis on digital marketing content development and deployment.
- Demonstrated ability in start-to-finish project management, from planning and conceptualization through to execution and metrics-based results analysis.
- Strong communicator with experience working in a highly-matrixed organization with cross-functional teams, both directly and remotely
- Strong time management and organizational skills, with ability to multitask and manage competing priorities
- Highly motivated and results-driven, with ability to work independently and through effective lateral influencing to achieved desired outcomes
- Strong process orientation, problem solving and troubleshooting skills and a firm commitment to quality.
- Ability to perform exceptionally in fast-paced, performance-oriented environment.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021