Contract: Lead Telecommunications Engineer / France
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
|Location:||Paris, Île-de-France, France|
Lead Telecommunication Engineer
- To follow the selection of the Telecom System Integrator subcontractor. Active participation in the Call For tender and clarification meeting expected.
- To define (if necessary), follow up and evaluate the telecom discipline studies to be carried out.
- To participate actively in the development of the definition and the design of the Telecom system.
- To promote alternatives for Telecom design to reduce and optimise work.
- To monitor Telecom discipline studies during detailed engineering (technical, costs, planning, interfaces, reporting), procurement
- (FAT) and Installation (IFAT)
- To drive (with HQ specialist assistance) temporary telecom systems under the Clients responsibility (VSAT, radios,) in accordance with Clients Group rules
- To follow the Fabrication and pre-commissioning/commission activities of Telecom equipment at the Vendor premises.
- To contribute to the evaluation of engineering, procurement, construction, installation and review/approval of deliverables from the various Packages Contractors.
- To organise assistance from the Clients corporate organisation or from external specialists as necessary.
- To actively participate in meetings with the Clients project personnel, co-venturers and client representatives
- To contribute to the engineering interfaces between the various packages and with the subsidiary of the Client.
- To participate in the contractor's Telecom meetings.
- To ensure detailed progress reporting to project management
Context & Environment
- A Green Field Project, the Tilenga development is to be carried out in a remote location in UGANDA near Albert lake with particularly sensitive
- environmental conditions.
- A challenging onshore project; heavy and waxy oils produced from 31 drilling pads, (with some of them located in a national park) and treated in
- a Production Center of 200,000bopd oil capacity and 650,000 bld of water treatment capacity. Reservoir pressure maintenance is ensured either
- by water injection or by polymer water injection depending on the reservoirs characteristics. The project also includes an extended
- interconnecting network with temperature preservation.
- Multicultural environment: Contractors are anticipated to be located in various parts of the world. Ugandan rules and regulations, administrative
- requirements and technical authorizations as well as International codes for onshore plant will apply.
- Perform as Technical Authority for Telecom Discipline Engineering. Ensure that costs to company are minimized and that project
- schedule is maintained. Manage the Engineering Contractors and Equipment Vendors.
Qualifications & Desired Requirements
- Engineering related degree (ideally Electrical Engineering), HNC/HND or equivalent or IRSE Principal Telecoms Design License.
- Minimum 15 years' experience in petroleum & gas industry in projects; managing projects effectively at all life-cycle stages of project
- development (FEED, Basic and Detailed Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication, Installation, Construction, Pre-Commissioning, and
- Commissioning) for the oil and gas exploration-production industry, both offshore and onshore.
- Experience and reference on oil & gas Telecom systems and Total standards. Experience and reference on EPSCC Project
- Development types for Telecom assistance services: interfaces inter- packages, detailed design, FAT, construction, pre- commissioning/ commissioning.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021