Contract: Project Coordinator / USClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Chaska, Minnesota, US|
Project Coordinator - 933656
- Self- starter with the ability to work and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Responsible for coordinating the implementation of projects, plan and track using visual management tools.
- Communicate interdepartmental activities; ensuring completion of projects on schedule.
- Coordinates schedules with teams and maintains electronic project status.
- Communicates project status and issues to management.
- Leads daily meetings and drive alignment of plans and dates.
- Build, own and communicate the best-case and risk-adjusted delivery model and risk registers.
- Mentors team members in crafting personal plans, while also establishing continuous improvement of delivery and refinement processes.
- Excellent communication skills as well as analytical, project management and planning skills
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Project management experience is a must, PMP Certification would be ideal
- Ability to create reliable long term plans and account for schedule risk
- Consistent track record for leading and mentoring others
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021