Contract: Regulatory Affairs Specialist I / USClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Chaska, Minnesota, US|
|Salary:||USD264 - USD288 per day|
The client are currently recruiting a Regulatory Affairs Specialist I to work on a 5-month contract.
The Regulatory Affairs Specialist plans, coordinates, facilitates, and reports on Company regulatory programs.
- Administration of the company's complaint management program for compliance to corporate requirements
- Assist in the planning and implementing pre-market registration, reporting and compliance activities in accordance with the business plans.
- Assists in the implementation of global regulatory compliance programs for product corrective action and/or adverse event reporting.
- Assist in the preparation of premarket or other regulatory submissions (510(k), PMA, Technical Dossiers, etc.) for US and other governments.
- Bachelors degree in field with 2+ years exp. OR
- Masters degree in field with 1+ years exp.
- IVD experience strongly desired.