HV Manager / ScotlandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
933667 - HV Manager
The client are looking to secure the services of an HV Manager to manage and develop their High Voltage operations in Scotland
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for identifying. securing and delivering high voltage works from 33kV to 132kV and will be responsible for HV business operations throughout Scotland
- Secure projects of significant value, build appropriate technical resource and deliver in a traditional profit and loss type of business.
- Working with internal stakeholders and external partners plan, organise, monitor and control operations to ensure business objectives are achieved within budget and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Lead and manage the teams of engineering, sales and technical staff to ensure the business achieves its core targets. This will include setting out and managing annual budget plans and ensuring that all projects are managed to a profitable conclusion.
- Work with the sales department on business development activities within region and where required national accounts, identifying initiates and developing business contacts to generate profitable business opportunities and promote the company's interests.
- In addition, you'll be required to develop a significant supply chain to broaden our delivery options and manage staff in accordance with organisational safety rules.
- Proven track record of managing High Voltage construction projects
- Knowledge of key projects and customer/client base including key suppliers and competitors in HV infrastructure.
- Proven track record in managing a P/L account and running a business.
- Degree qualified in electrical engineering or a proven track record in this field
- Industry recognised safety qualifications such as IOSH/SMSTS/NEBOSH.
- Proven track record in Electrical/Mechanical practices and planning and managing work programmes and effective resource utilisation.
- Proven track record in procuring sub-contract services, managing commercial/contractual risks, contract resolution and financial planning
Base location can be Aberdeen, Glasgow, Perth or Inverness
This is a permanent position
The salary for this position is negotiable