Contract: Cyber Security - Senior Management Consultant / DenmarkClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Gentofte Municipality, Denmark|
|Duration:||Contract - 8 months|
The client is looking for a Management Consultant - Senior Cyber Security to work for their Gentofte offices in Denmark. The role will be a contract based opportunity for initial period of work until September 2021. The position will be to work 37 hours per week Mon - Fri with 5 travel days anticipated per month. The Opportunity
ISMS implementation consultant responsible for implementation of compliance to UK NIS CAF under an ISO 27001 based framework,
and have extensive experience within cyber security frameworks and regulation, preferably also with German IT Security Catalogue or
other international compliance frameworks.
The candidate must have experience in working with Operational Technology (OT) systems and expert knowledge on ISO 27001
requirements and procedures, as well as other relevant international compliance frameworks.
* Updating and writing mandatory documents, clauses, controls and instructions, and other relevant ISMS documents to ensure
compliance, effectiveness and efficiency of the ISMS organization
* Support development of the ISMS organisation and governance
* Sparring with and coaching of the ISMS manager
* Support the project team with ISO27001 knowledge
* Sparring on effective ISMS scalability across sites, functions and countries * Facilitating and supporting implementation with relevant stakeholders across the organisation Minimum Requirements:
* Expert knowledge of ISO 27001, 27002, 27005 and 27019 and hands-on working experience with writing instructions and ISO
mandatory documents, as well as working with ISO 27001 procedures
* Good knowledge on NCSC NIS CAF as well as other relevant international standards such as German IT Security Catalogue,
ISA/IEC 62443, and NIST.
* Experience with implementation of ISO27001 and ISO27019, preferably within energy sector
* Good knowledge of SCADA (OT) systems
* Candidates with knowledge or experience with the technical and commercial setup for clients in Wind Power are preferred.
* Ideally Danish speaking and based in Country.