Contract: PTW Coordinator Field West / KazakhstanClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 1 year|
The Role: Tengiz 28/28
Trade School Degree preferably with a specialization in industrial safety.
Minimum 0-5 years experience in oil and gas industry.
Kazakh, Russian, English
Good skills with Word, Excel and Outlook computer applications.
Must have the skills to (completed by HR, depending on competency requirements for the job):
* Plan, assess, organize and ensure quality and timely completion of the work
* Identify the key task objective, assess task importance, summarize appropriately
* Select and implement the best alternative solution
* Encourage initiative and exercise creative attitude to work
* Act on his/her own initiative
* Strive for continuous improvement
* Establish and maintain good working environment within the group
* Express ideas and communicate them to team members both verbally and in writing.
* Get on well with different types of individuals