Contract: Development Scientist III Senior / USClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Chaska, Minnesota, US|
Development Scientist III Senior - 933609
- The Senior Development Scientist leads and/or participates in the planning and execution of studies in the verification of new immunoassay reagents in collaboration with diverse groups within R&D as well as cross- functional teams.
- The incumbent takes on team leadership responsibilities with leading and participating in the planning and coordination of verification studies, executes and mentors junior scientists in verification testing per defined work instructions/standard operating procedures, reviews test results for experimental error, performs troubleshooting, and determines if repeats are required; performs analysis and presentation of data, maintains well organized laboratory documentation in compliance with relevant procedures.
- Duties include: Planning and Protocol execution, Mentoring/training junior scientists, Instrument operation and understanding of its function, statistical data analysis, presentation of results, failure investigation, collaboration with cross-functional departments.
- Bachelor's degree in field (e.g. Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology or medical related sciences) with 5+ years, Master's degree with 3+ years or Doctoral degree with 0 - 2 years of experience in a diagnostics manufacturing / laboratory environment.
- Working with automated instruments and/or immunoassay experience preferred.
- Good laboratory technique with some analytical expertise.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work in a multidisciplinary team environment.
- Ability to problem solve is a must.
- Ability to be flexible and work in a rapidly changing task environment and with a variety of tasks.
- The ability to multi-task is also required.
- Good leadership organizational skills are important.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021